Most common mistakes:
1. Lack of appropriate tools.
remember that only a professional approach to wallpaper application can guarantee a professional result.
2. Lack of experience and working alone.
if you do not have the opportunity to hire a professional to work, ask at least your neighbor to assist you with the application.
3. Excessive faith in your own skills and experience, not following the instructions!
every wallpaper is different. You or your specialist should be aware of this and strictly follow the instructions.
4. Unprepared wall for wallpaper application.
the substrate for wallpaper must be prepared perfectly. Any deficiencies may be revealed already after wallpaper application.
5. Wrong glue selection (if required).
please do not use universal adhesives as well as adhesives for other wallpaper types. We recommend Metylan Direct glue.
6. Wrong room measurements.
our wallpapers are adapted to your room dimensions. Please give us the exact dimensions - this guarantees the best effect.
We add a production overlap of 1 cm to each wallpaper strip.
7. Stretching wallpaper.
unsightly wrinkles, air bubbles may appear; in extreme cases, wallpaper may even fall off the wall.
8. Ventilating or heating the room with freshly laid wallpaper.
slowing down the glue setting process. Wallpaper may become detached or air bubbles may form.
9. !!! NOTE !!! We make our wallpaper with a 1 cm overlap on each side of the block (wallpaper strip).
Overlap application or “double cut” method - SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!
10. Not checking the wallpaper before application.
we make every effort to ensure that our products are of the highest quality.
Any reservations and comments about the quality of the print must be reported BEFORE APPLYING ON THE WALL!